Disabling double-click to color edit

Quick question, because I can’t find it in the settings - is there a way to disable it? During my work, I keep double-clicking by mistake (tablet) and it pops up annoyingly. I tried looking at the documentation, but I couldn’t find it.

I tried to find this just now - i couldn’t.
This could be a feature request

1 Like

Hi @scorpVisual,

do you mean double clicking in the color palette window?

-Jan

Canvas. I’m using CTRL+LMB to pick colors from the canvas and due to my twitchy, chaotic gestures I tend to double-tap with my pen and this window pops-up. Here’s an overly-dramatic presentation of the issue - it doesn’t occur that much, but 2-3 or even 8 times during 10h workday it gets annoying and I’d like to disable it.

demo

Another thing I’ve noticed, NG doesn’t remember timeFrame values and resize values. If I create a new project from brush, or other file, sometimes the timeFrame values don’t carry over. If I resize some canvases - let’s say I work on multiple 64x64 assets and I had them placed in a row for saving and then I could hit Resize - 6.5 would remember my last resize values within the project file, while NG doesn’t. See the attached demo, I could do it quickly in 6.5, while NG requires me to manually put in 32x32 or go through all the clicks of picking Get From Brush stuff. It used to be a really neat feature for saving 9 separate animated gifs quickly. Is there some tick I forgot to tick in the settings or is it a bug?
I’ve created a demo with 32x32 example, it’s quite handy to save big animated items this way. As for the timeFrame, it’s quite tricky and I’d have to toy around to replicate the issue.

[Imgur: The magic of the Internet](https://Demo too big)

Added an option for upcoming 8.0.10