I know this is probably a rare case, and possibly nitpicky? But can we extend the character limit for layer names? Or just remove that limit entirely?
^ in this screenshot, I couldn’t type “shadow” anymore. So i have to condense my layer naming.
I tend to have long layer names when:
- I’ll be having a gajillion layers.
- there are duplicates w/ some modification
- training-icon-cast shadow
- training-icon-selection-cast shadow
- training-icon-outline-cast shadow
I just got surprised when i was trying to be articulate with my layer names that there was actually a character limit.
Anyone got any tips for efficiently naming their layers?