Great stuff here(and question)

Hi, new guy here. I just bought the newest version when I realized the beta for the next version is already out. Though I’m just learning this beast of a program, I can say that so far the beta is running fine on my Win10 comp. I’m blown away! And the price/upgrade is very reasonable. I understand that I get version 8 as a free upgrade, thanks. 1 question: what does the upgrade cover, version wise? I’m thinking of getting an upgrade soon, even if I don’t need it, as $19 is cheap. Consider it a donation perhaps. Good day-

Hi,

thanks for your offer to pay for V8 again even if not required.
Actually there is no real definition about when an upgrade payment will be required in the future.
I just ask for an upgrade to NG (7+, est. 2015) when coming from any older version, but at the moment I don’t see the need for any more upgrade payments for the next couple of years.
Hope this helps.

-Jan

Yep it helps. Looking at the changelog it looks like there’s much effort that went into it, not just some cosmetic changes. I’ll get the update/donation in a few weeks. Thanks for everything, Pro Motion goes above and beyond—