- Bug 1: I created a dither pattern, after i saved it in the appropriate folder, and selected it to use it, it wouldn’t work. It’s not creating a dither pattern like it’s supposed to. Like there was no brush selected.
And when it showed in the window, it showed like this:
In contrast, this was the pattern i saved:
- Bug 2: The dither pattern i created does not show as an option in the patterns window.
After the event in bug 1, i created another dither pattern, a different one, and this time, i saved the image both as a PNG indexed and PN true 24/32 bit. Even though when i checked the other patterns, it was saved as PNG indexed files. I assume this because most out of the box PM patterns had a bit depth of 4.
- I couldn’t see the dither pattern in the “patterns window” no matter how much i scroll back and forth.
- Triple checked if i saved it in the appropriate folder and confirmed that it’s there with the other png files.
- I hit refresh and the result is the same.
- I also restarted PM but to no avail.
- Restarting the computer did not fix it too.
I can draw with PN’s stock patterns just fine.