Running executables after exporting a tilemap

Hi,

is it possible to add parameters to the Application to be started after exporting Tilemaps (Export All…)? I have a custom SNES exporting tool and I am having a hard time giving it control paramaters (other than “Basefilename” and “Destination Folder”). I tried calling a batch file, but that didn’t work either.

Regards and thanks for any help
Andi

Hi @Andi,

that’s not possible at the moment. I added it to my todo list.

-Jan

Hi @Andi,

added support for cmd/bat files with V8 beta 8

-Jan

Thats incredible. Thanks a lot :grinning:

Hi,

i just downloaded Beta 8.0.0.8 and it seems it still only accepts exe Files (DrowDown only shows *.exe). If i “force” it to use a batch file it does not call it.

• Andi

Hi @Andi,

can you please double check that you are using V8.0.0.8? You can see the version in menu Help/About at the bottom right of the graphic:
It must offer .bat, .cmd, .exe like this:

-Jan

Hi, I downloaded the 8.0.0.8 beta from here: Beta Version | cosmigo

It says 8.0.0.8 on the website, but once I start the Application it says 8.0.0.7 :slight_smile:

How do you start it? :thinking:
Do you start directly pmotion.exe from the folder? I just checked an the pmotion.exe in the beta download zip is v8.0.0.8, so I think some other pmotion.exe is started, or when you depack it, a previous beta in the same folder is not completely overwritten.
Please unzip the filed to a new folder and start pmotion.exe. Do you see V8.0.0.8 then?

Well here it gets wierd. If I download it using chrome it 8.0.0.7. If I download it using Edge, it is 8.0.0.8? Maybe some wierd google caching problem? Well I now have the proper version :slight_smile:

1 Like