There are some icons shown in the UI that doesn’t appear to be map-able with a keyboard shortcut.
– Bug/Oversight or by design?
I wish we could map multiple keys to one action e.g. Alt+F+E, Alt+F+O+A
– So remembering all those shortcuts will be more manageable.
Default, Session, named.scc profiles maybe? (Most minor, unnecessary request)
– I was heavily editing my named.scc file one time until i screwed up somewhere. I thought it would’ve been an ez undo of my screw up if there was something like a “session profile” of sorts
I wish we have something like a sort of a catch-all command. e.g. Ctrl+Shift+P in Sublime Text
– For those who are unfamiliar with my example, after entering the shortcut key, you can type any sort of action/command you want, then, you’ll get a couple of suggested commands you’re trying to execute. Once you confirm what you want to do, you’ll get exactly what you wanted the software to do.
– Ctrl+Shift+P is pretty much seen in most modern text editors today. I wonder if we could have a similar one in PM too? So i won’t have to wrestle too much with my brain about that keyboard shortcut i set a year ago that i ended up barely using.
– It sort of works as a documentation tool and a feature discovery tool too. (As far as my experience goes with catch-all-commands it at least)